Alumni and Friends
Pine Hill Divinity Hall, in conjunction with the United Church Faculty Group of Atlantic School of Theology, offers a fellowship once every three years to assist United Church of Canada graduates of Atlantic School of Theology or Pine Hill Divinity Hall in pursuing advanced, post-graduate theological studies.
Print version of the information that appears below: Pine Hill Alumni Association Scholarship (pdf)
The Pine Hill Alumni Association Scholarship
The recipient of the PHAA Scholarship will also receive the Campbell-Carmichael award. The award’s combined value is $7,500 (Canadian), which is awarded equally over three years.
Applications are invited through the office of the Board of Governors of Pine Hill Divinity Hall. The United Church Faculty Group and the Bursary committee of Pine Hill Divinity Hall will screen and assess the applications.
Please include the following in your application:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Confirmation of acceptance into a Postgraduate theological program.
- What is your purpose for seeking further education?
- How do you expect your study to benefit yourself and your area of ministry and the wider church?
- Please state briefly any other information pertinent to your application.
- Please indicate how you heard of the Pine Hill Alumni Association Scholarship.
The deadline for applications for the year 2013-2014 is September 1st
The decision will be announced in the Fall of 2013.
2013 application Deadline: September 1, 2013
Applications reviewed and recipient announcement made in Fall 2013.
Applications should be submitted to:
Executive Director of the Board, Pine Hill Divinity Hall,
Room 124, 660 Franklyn Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 3B5
Tel: (902) 423-3158
Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org