Renewing your loans in Novanet
Follow these steps to renew your loans in the Novanet catalogue. Interlibrary loan items from non-Novanet libraries can be renewed by contacting the AST Library.
1. Go to the AST Libary homepage.
2. Click on Login to your account link beneath the Novanet search bar.
3. Enter your 14 digit library card barcode (29378...) and your password (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number). Click on the Login button. If it does not accept your password, contact the library for assistance.
4. Under My Library Card cick on Loans.
5. Click the Renew button to the right of each title you would like to renew.
6. A successful renewal will show a message stating which title was renewed and the new due date.
7. If you see a message stating “Due date cannot be extended” please contact the library for assistance.
- Be sure to Sign Out when you are done by clicking your name in the upper right corner and then click Sign Out.
- If you are using a public computer close your internet browser to make certain other users cannot use the Back button to access your account.
Try renewing your books now from the Novanet Catalogue.