The Rev. Canon Dr. Jody Clarke
Associate Professor of Pastoral Theology
B.A. (Dalhousie University)
D.Min. (St. Stephen's)
- Dying to Death
- Trauma and trauma recovery
- Forgiveness, freedom and peace
- Character change
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Virtue, Ethics and Leadership
- PT 2134: Introduction to Dynamic Pastoral Psychotherapy
- PT 3149: Dying, Death and Grief
- PT 3150: Emotions
- GS 3000 A&B: Graduate Seminar
- Wonder and the Divine Dance: The Lived Reality of Qualitative Research within a Master of Divinity Curriculum, in Qualitative Research in Theological Education: Pedagogy in Practice. Edited by Susan Willhauck and Mary Clark Moschella. London: SCM, 2018.
- Davanloo’s Technique in the Case of the 17-Year-Old with Anorexia Nervosa and a Complex Unconscious: Part I, Angela Schmitt, Jody Clarke and Catherine Hickey. Current Psychiatric Reviews 2018 Volume 4.
- Davanloo’s Technique in the Case of the 17-Year-Old with Anorexia Nervosa and a Complex Unconscious: Part II, Catherine Hickey, Angela Schmitt and Jody Clarke. Current Psychiatric Reviews 2018 Volume 4.
- The Metapsychology of Guilt and Redemption: A Case Study of Dicken’s Pip Journal of Spirituality in Mental Health, April 2018.
- The Therapeutic Covenant: A Psychotheological Pathway to Dynamic Engagement, The Journal of Pastoral Care and Counseling, Fall 2009, Volume 63, Number 3.
- The Metapsychology of Character Change: A Case Study of Ebenezer Scrooge, The Journal of Spirituality in Mental Health, Fall 2009, Volume 11, Issue 4.
- Pastoral Diagnosis: Assessing the Psychothological Themes of Freedom and Meaning, The Journal of Pastoral Care and Counseling, Fall 2008, Volume 62, Number 3.