October 19 Update:
August 24 Update:
Please see the requirments for students entering Nova Scotia from outside Atlantic Canada attached here: COVID-19 Requirements for Students Entering Nova Scotia COVID-19 Requirements for Students Entering Nova Scotia
Do you have questions regarding returning to campus? Check out the COVID-19 post-secondary fact sheet.
July 23 Update:
- After extensive consultation, we determined that all courses and con-ed programs will take place online only until the end of 2020 (Exception: small special-purpose academic gatherings may take place from time to time as necessary, in accordance with Nova Scotia public health directives)
- A decision regarding winter Term 2021 offerings will be made by the end of the Fall Term
May 15 Update:
Atlantic School of Theology has moved it popular summer term programs and classes to a fully virtual environment. Plans for the fall term are currently being reviewed. Updates will follow by mid-June.
April 6 Update:
The Faculty Council met and has decided – with the agreement of AST’s senior management – to relocate all of Summer term 2020 into the virtual environment. There will be no on-campus classes, programs, or worship at AST in Summer 2020. However, we will still have a (virtual) Summer term.
March 18 Update:
AST is well positioned to continue our programs and courses beyond this term. We’re taking things one step at a time. As people of prayer and care, we will get through this together.
March 16 Update:
In keeping with this public health direction, AST is moving as quickly as possible to offer classes online. Effective March 15, on-campus classes are suspended and will be moving to virtual course delivery as soon as things can be arranged.
Students: you will hear from your instructors about the plan for your specific course(s). Some course requirements may be modified, given the circumstances. Please note that all students who complete course requirements successfully this term will receive course credit. Those on track to graduate in Spring 2020 can still graduate.
HealthyMinds NS was created to make sure students have access to mental health supports whenever they need them. Their website offers multiple mental health supports and services available and free to post-secondary students in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: https://healthymindsns.ca/
This email address is for any questions that students of AST would have on their accounts with us in regards to:
- the balance of their accounts
- the charges in their accounts such as tuition, scholarships, bursaries, student loans, etc.
This email address is for any questions that students of AST and residents we house would have on their accounts with us regards to:
- the balance of their rent accounts
- setup of payment options
- vendor/supplier questions