Camino Nova Scotia: The Way of St. Columba
An AST summer pilgrimage
Ever wonder what a pilgrimage is all about?
Need to recharge by unplugging?
Need to give your life a good spiritual and physical shake-up?
Want to connect with other spiritual seekers using the most ancient, low-tech, zero-emission method of transportation?
Summer 2017 Pilgrimages
- June 19-24 - South Shore (Mahone Bay to Halifax)
- July 10-15 - South Shore (Mahone Bay to Halifax)
- July 24-29 - South Shore (Mahone Bay to Halifax)
- July 3-8 - North Shore (Pictou to Pugwash)
Full Details and registration materials
- Expectations and Overview
- Registration Form
- For more information, please contact the Pilgrimage Coordinator, Rev. Nicole Uzans, at email@example.com