Computer and Internet Access
The AST library has 12 public use computers. They are available on a first come basis and do not require a login for access.
Wifi is available for students, faculty, staff, and residents at AST. Please talk to a library staff member for connection details.
Printing, Photocopying, and Scanning
- Photocopiers are available for personal copy use. Photocopying is self-service and uses AST photocopying cards which can be purchased at the Circulation Desk
- There is a $1 returnable deposit on the cards. They are in denominations of 20, 50, or 100 copies. The cost works out to 10¢ per page
- Printing on the library network printer costs 10¢ per printed page
- The network printer is a black and white LaserJet printer which can print on both sides of the page.
- The library has two scanning stations - one is located next to the reference collection, the other is located at the far terminal in the learning commons.
Before copying any copyrighted work, be sure to consult the copyright guidelines and follow accordingly. You can find out more information about copyright at AST here.
Book a Study Room
Two group study rooms are available at the AST Library, free of charge, for the use of AST students, staff, and faculty, and members of the AST community. It is highly recommended that study rooms be booked in advance. Preference will be given to people with advance bookings. Contact the Circulation Desk to book a room.
- The condition of the Group Study and Resource rooms is the responsibility of the user. Remove all trash and personal belongings prior to leaving the Library.
- Food and drink is allowed in the study rooms.
- While using the rooms the noise level should be kept to a minimum, in consideration of other Library users.