What is RefWorks?
- RefWorks is a web-based citation manager that allows you to compile, edit and format bibliographies by importing references directly from online databases, library catalogues, text files, or by entering them manually
- RefWorks is free for students, faculty, staff and alumni of the AST Library
How can I login to RefWorks?
- RefWorks is a web-based tool that you can access anytime, from any internet-connected computer on or off campus
- To start using RefWorks, all you need to do is Login to RefWorks and create a personal account
- Refworks can be accessed anywhere but if you are off-campus you will need to enter the AST group code, which is: RWAST
Questions? Problems? Comments?