Camino Nova Scotia - Canada's Camino of the Shores
In September and October 2022, Camino NS is offering three pilgrimage walks:
- The Annapolis Valley Week-long Pilgrimage #1
from Sun evening Sept 25 to Sat morning, Oct 1, 2022
- The Annapolis Valley Week-long Pilgrimage #2
from Sun evening Oct 2 to Sat morning Oct 8, 2022
- The Gaelic-themed North Shore weekend pilgrimage
from Friday evening Oct 21 to Sunday afternoon Oct 23
For Eventbrite registration links to these walks, as well as lots of information about them and about Camino Nova Scotia, see our temporary website: www.CaminoNovaScotia.ca
Since 2014, Camino Nova Scotia has "made pilgrimage local." Pilgrimage is spiritual travel for transformation. Camino NS offers walking pilgrimages in—you guessed it—Nova Scotia! Our pilgrimages are set in our gorgeous Maritime province where anywhere you go, you're never far from the sea. Discover more about your spirituality and about yourself in community as you also discover the Gaelic, Mi’kmaq, and Acadian histories of the Land under your feet.
For more about Camino Nova Scotia
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Atlantic School of Theology thanks the Office of Gaelic Affairs and Province of Nova Scotia for their financial support of Camino Nova Scotia: Slighe nan Gàidheal / The Gaels’ Trail 2022.
- To obtain further information on Gaels’ language, culture and identity in Nova Scotia, please e-mail GAELICINFO@novascotia.ca or visit http://gaelic.novascotia.ca/ or Gaelic Affairs’ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gaelicaffairs/
- Camino Nova Scotia is a trademark of Atlantic School of Theology.
All materials related to Camino Nova Scotia are copyright.
© 2022 Atlantic School of Theology