AST students, faculty and staff only.
If a book or a journal article is not available at the AST library, you can place a request with another library.
There are two methods:
Please note that print materials cannot be requested at this time. Only requests for articles available electronically will be fulfilled depending on availability
- If the item is not available at AST or other Novanet libraries, you can order it through our Interlibrary Loans service.
- Items may take 1-2 weeks to arrive.
- If fees are involved, you will be contacted by the library before a request is placed.
- Articles will be emailed to you or you will receive notification when a book is ready for pick up at the Circulation Desk. Interlibrary Loan items must be returned to the Circulation Desk by the due date.
Please note: print materials cannot be requested at this time. Only requests for articles available electronically will be fulfilled depending on availability
- If the item is in the Novanet catalogue, you can use Novanet Express. This is a free service and takes 3-5 business days.
- E-books and other materials that cannot be borrowed, can be used if you go in person to the owning Novanet library. Have your AST Student ID Card with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Document Delivery staff, tel: 902-423-0111.