AST students, faculty and staff only.
If a book or a journal article is not available at the AST library, you can place a request with another library.
There are two methods:
- AST Students can request up to a maximum of 15 items per term. AST Thesis and Graduate Seminar students can request up to a maximum of 25 items per term.
- If the item is not available at AST or other Novanet libraries, you can order it through our Interlibrary Loans service.
- Items may take 1-2 weeks to arrive.
- If fees are involved, you will be contacted by the library before a request is placed.
- Articles will be emailed to you or you will receive notification when a book is ready for pick up at the Circulation Desk. Interlibrary Loan items must be returned to the Circulation Desk by the due date.
2. Novanet Express
- If the item is in the Novanet catalogue, you can use Novanet Express. This is a free service and takes 3-5 business days.
- E-books and other materials that cannot be borrowed, can be used if you go in person to the owning Novanet library. Have your AST Student ID Card with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Document Delivery staff, tel: 902-423-0111.