Graduate Course Information and Registration Forms
Course Offering Summary & Course Descriptions
- Course Descriptions 2019-2020
*Please see page 39 of the Academic Calendar to view the course descriptions.
- Graduate Course Descriptions 2019-2020 Updates
If you have questions about registration, email the Registrar.
For your information...
- AST students have the option to Special Order course textbooks through Saint Mary’s University Bookstore (copies of textbooks will not be automatically ordered).
- To purchase textbooks through SMU Bookstore, please complete the Special Order Form and fax or email the completed form to the bookstore. Please allow at least a 3-4 week lead time for special orders (the earlier the better).
For additional information, or if you have questions about textbook lists, please contact the Academic Office:
- Academic Office Email
- Telephone: 902-423-5592
AST offers the following programs
- Master of Divinity degree (campus based)
- Master of Divinity degree (summer distance)
- Honours Master of Divinity degree (35 courses) - This option may be pursued in either the campus-based or the summer distance configuration (above)
- Master of Arts (Theology and Religious Studies)
- Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies
- Diploma in Theological Studies (Online)
- Diploma in Youth Ministry
- Diploma in the New Evangelization
Contact our Recruitment and Vocations Coordinator for further information on our programs:
To view our PDF's, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader