Graduate Course Information and Registration
Academic Calendar and Course Offerings 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar 2020-2021
- Course Offering Summary 2020-2021
- Graduate Course Descriptions (see page 41 of the Academic Calendar 2020-2021)
After careful consideration and with input from faculty and students, AST has made the decision to deliver all Winter 2021 courses online only.
All Winter Term 2021 courses will be set up on Brightspace and students will receive Brightspace course site log in information by January 6, 2021. Students will be notified by the instructor if the instructor chooses a course delivery platform other than or in addition to Brightspace.
Courses that are on the timetable begin on Thursday, January 7. The time indicated is Atlantic Standard Time.
Asynchronous (not real time) courses begin on Wednesday, January 13. Please view the Timetable Winter Term 2021 for clarification.
- Course Indicator Form for 2020-2021 to register for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Personal Registration Form for new students or students who have had a break in studies for one year or more.
- Course Leave and Enter Form to make a change to your 2020-2021 registration. This form is required if the Course Indicator Form was previously sent and a change is required
Last day for late registration for Winter Term courses is January 13. Since all our courses are online the wait time to be set up on Brightspace is longer than usual and will take a few days before access will be granted.
Winter Term tuition is due by January 22, 2021
Paying your tuition
If you have questions about registration, email the Acting Registrar.
For your information...
- AST students have the option to Special Order course textbooks through Saint Mary’s University Bookstore (copies of textbooks will not be automatically ordered).
- To purchase textbooks through SMU Bookstore, please complete the Special Order Form and fax or email the completed form to the bookstore. Please allow at least a 3-4 week lead time for special orders (the earlier the better).
For additional information, or if you have questions about textbook lists, please contact the Academic Office:
- Academic Office Email
- Telephone: 902-423-5592
AST offers the following programs
- Master of Divinity degree (campus based)
- Master of Divinity degree (summer distance)
- Honours Master of Divinity degree (35 courses) - This option may be pursued in either the campus-based or the summer distance configuration (above)
- Master of Arts (Theology and Religious Studies)
- Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies
- Diploma in Theological Studies (Online)
- Diploma in the New Evangelization
- Diploma in Missional Leadership
If you are an international student click here.
Contact our Recruitment and Vocations Coordinator for further information on our programs:
HealthyMinds NS was created to make sure students have access to mental health supports whenever they need them. Their website offers multiple mental health supports and services available and free to post-secondary students in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: https://healthymindsns.ca/
To view our PDF's, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader