Notice: All of AST’s Summer Term 2020 will take place in a virtual environment. There will be no on-campus classes, programs, or worship at AST in Summer Term 2020. However, AST will still have a (virtual) Summer term.
Graduate Course Information and Registration
Academic Calendar and Course Offerings 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar 2020-2021
- Course Offering Summary 2020-201
- Graduate Course Descriptions (see page 41 of the Academic Calendar 2020-2021)
Note: Registration for Summer Term courses will be accepted until 1:00 p.m. on the first day of the course. Please anticipate being able to access the course within 1 to 2 days after your Course Indicator Form is received.
Summer Term tuition is due by June 19, 2020
Fall Term tuition is due by September 25, 2020
Winter Term tuition is due by January 22, 2021
- Student ID and Library Card - coming soon!
- Student Financial Information for 2020-2021 – coming soon!
If you have questions about registration, email the Registrar.
For your information...
- AST students have the option to Special Order course textbooks through Saint Mary’s University Bookstore (copies of textbooks will not be automatically ordered).
- To purchase textbooks through SMU Bookstore, please complete the Special Order Form and fax or email the completed form to the bookstore. Please allow at least a 3-4 week lead time for special orders (the earlier the better).
For additional information, or if you have questions about textbook lists, please contact the Academic Office:
- Academic Office Email
- Telephone: 902-423-5592
AST offers the following programs
- Master of Divinity degree (campus based)
- Master of Divinity degree (summer distance)
- Honours Master of Divinity degree (35 courses) - This option may be pursued in either the campus-based or the summer distance configuration (above)
- Master of Arts (Theology and Religious Studies)
- Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies
- Diploma in Theological Studies (Online)
- Diploma in Youth Ministry
- Diploma in the New Evangelization
If you are an international student click here.
Contact our Recruitment and Vocations Coordinator for further information on our programs:
HealthyMinds NS was created to make sure students have access to mental health supports whenever they need them. Their website offers multiple mental health supports and services available and free to post-secondary students in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: https://healthymindsns.ca/
To view our PDF's, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader