Returning Student Registration
Graduate Course Registration for Academic Year 2020-2021
February 24 to March 6, 2020
Course Offering Summary 2020-2021
Course Descriptions 2020-2021
Timetable Summer Term 2020
Timetable Fall Term 2020
Timetable Winter Term 2021
Academic Dates for 2020-2021
Course Indicator Form for 2020-2021
If you have questions about Returning Student Registration, please email the Registrar.
Graduate Course Information and Registration Forms
Course Offering Summary & Course Descriptions
- Course Descriptions 2019-2020
*Please see page 39 of the Academic Calendar to view the course descriptions.
- Graduate Course Descriptions 2019-2020 Updates
- Course Indicator Form
- Personal Registration Form (new students 2020-2021)
- Course Leave and Enter Form
If you have questions about registration, email the Registrar.
For your information...
- AST students have the option to Special Order course textbooks through Saint Mary’s University Bookstore (copies of textbooks will not be automatically ordered).
- To purchase textbooks through SMU Bookstore, please complete the Special Order Form and fax or email the completed form to the bookstore. Please allow at least a 3-4 week lead time for special orders (the earlier the better).
For additional information, or if you have questions about textbook lists, please contact the Academic Office:
- Academic Office Email
- Telephone: 902-423-5592
AST offers the following programs
- Master of Divinity degree (campus based)
- Master of Divinity degree (summer distance)
- Honours Master of Divinity degree (35 courses) - This option may be pursued in either the campus-based or the summer distance configuration (above)
- Master of Arts (Theology and Religious Studies)
- Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies
- Diploma in Theological Studies (Online)
- Diploma in Youth Ministry
- Diploma in the New Evangelization
Contact our Recruitment and Vocations Coordinator for further information on our programs:
HealthyMinds NS was created to make sure students have access to mental health supports whenever they need them. Their website offers multiple mental health supports and services available and free to post-secondary students in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: https://healthymindsns.ca/
To view our PDF's, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader