Diploma in Missional Leadership
Are you involved in or a leader of a faith community committed to nurturing your own faith, growing in your understanding of the missional context around you, and networking with other ministry leaders? Are you passionate about mission in the Canadian context? If so, you are invited to apply to be part of the second cohort of participants in this exciting Diploma program that focuses on developing practical leadership skills and attributes, while learning about the Canadian context as well as the nature and practices of mission-oriented leadership.
The first cohort of the Diploma in Missional Leadership began in 2021 and will conclude in 2023. Admission to this cohort is now closed.
The second cohort will run from Summer 2023 to Spring 2025. Full details will be available in February 2023.
Course Delivery: Both Online and In-Person
This program includes both online and on-campus elements. Details to be released in February 2023.
Graduation: May 2025 at the AST Convocation
Pre-graduation retreat (optional)
- You must have a high school diploma or its equivalent to be admitted to the program.
- You must commit to participating fully in all components of the program.
- Access to an up-to-date computer and Internet access (preferably high speed) is required.
- Commitment to missional leadership is expected, in some form of a ministry position (lay or ordered/recognized ministry).
- To apply to the Diploma in Missional Leadership program, please revisit this website in February 2023. All application materials and information will be available at that time.
Diploma Program Fees
- Some congregations, parishes, or other denominational bodies will sponsor or assist with your fees and expenses. Please make your own inquiries to these groups.
- For more information on AST’s programs in general, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator: email@example.com