Study Permit for Non-Canadian Students

If you are not a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, you will need a study permit from the Canadian Government to study on our Halifax campus. Please consult this Government of Canada website.

Important Note

It is each student's responsibility to satisfy requirements for entry into Canada.