Bachelor of Theology
- AST now offers an undergraduate degree, the Bachelor of Theology (BTh). This degree is suitable for those who do not have a prior degree but have completed high school or equivalent.
- The Bachelor of Theology provides introductory studies to academic theology and the practice of ministry. After graduation, this can lead to a position in ministry, further studies, or employment in another sector, such as non-profits and charities.
- You may apply by completing the BTh Application Form and arranging for 3 letters of reference (Please ask your referees to use this form: BTh Letter of Reference ).
- The completion of the BTh requires 30 credits (thirty courses or 90.0 credit hours).
- The BTh has two tracks: the General BTh Degree program track and the Specialized BTh Degree program track. The Specialized BTh is for those who wish to serve faith communities, social service agencies, non-profits, charities, and similar agencies or vocations.
- For additional information, please view the Academic Calendar 2023-2024.
- Questions about the BTh program can be referred to our Recruitment Coordinator: