Bachelor of Theology
- AST plans to offer an undergraduate degree, the Bachelor of Theology, starting September 2023. This degree will be suitable for those who do not have a prior degree but have completed high school or equivalent.
- The Bachelor of Theology will provide introductory studies to academic theology and the practice of ministry. After graduation, this can lead to a position in ministry, further studies, or employment in another sector, such as non-profits and charities.
- The Bachelor of Theology degree will be available subject to the approval of the Maritime Provinces Higher Education Commission. Application materials will be posted here when the degree is approved.
Returning Student Registration will take place in March. More details will be available soon.
Graduate Course Offerings and Academic Calendar
- Intersession and Summer courses 2023
- Academic Calendar 2022-2023
- Academic Calendar 2023-2024 - available soon
- Winter 2024 - available soon
- Fall 2023 - available soon
- Summer 2023
- Winter 2023 - Revised Nov. 15, 2022
Graduate Course Registration Forms
- Need to drop a course? Please complete the Course Leave and Enter Form
Letter of Permission for External Courses
- Students enrolled in a program at AST must have written permission to take courses outside AST for credit in their program. A student must first discuss plans to take courses offered by an external institution with her or his Faculty Advisor.
- Permission will be granted only for courses offered at the Master’s level or higher. Students must complete a Letter of Permission form (fillable PDF) and have it signed by the Registrar. Letter of Permission for External Courses
- For additional information please see the Academic Calendar.
If you have questions about registration, email the Registrar.
For your information...
- AST students have the option to Special Order course textbooks through Saint Mary’s University Bookstore (copies of textbooks will not be automatically ordered).
- To purchase textbooks through SMU Bookstore, please complete the Special Order Form and fax or email the completed form to the bookstore. Please allow at least a 3-4 week lead time for special orders (the earlier the better).
For additional information, or if you have questions about textbook lists, please contact the Academic Office:
- Academic Office Email
- Telephone: 902-423-5592
HealthyMinds NS was created to make sure students have access to mental health supports whenever they need them. Their website offers multiple mental health supports and services available and free to post-secondary students in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: https://healthymindsns.ca/
To view our PDF's, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader