Graduate Course Offerings and Academic Calendar
Graduate Course Registration Forms
- Course Leave and Enter Form to make a change to your 2022-2023 registration. This form is required if the Course Indicator Form has been submitted and a change is required.
- Course Indicator Form 2022-2023
- Personal Registration Form 2022-2023 for new students or students who have had a break in studies for one year or more.
Letter of Permission for External Courses
- Students enrolled in a program at AST must have written permission to take courses outside AST for credit in their program. A student must first discuss plans to take courses offered by an external institution with her or his Faculty Advisor.
- Permission will be granted only for courses offered at the Master’s level or higher. Students must complete a Letter of Permission form (fillable PDF) and have it signed by the Registrar. Letter of Permission for External Courses
- For additional information please see the Academic Calendar.
If you have questions about registration, email the Acting Registrar.
For your information...
- AST students have the option to Special Order course textbooks through Saint Mary’s University Bookstore (copies of textbooks will not be automatically ordered).
- To purchase textbooks through SMU Bookstore, please complete the Special Order Form and fax or email the completed form to the bookstore. Please allow at least a 3-4 week lead time for special orders (the earlier the better).
For additional information, or if you have questions about textbook lists, please contact the Academic Office:
- Academic Office Email
- Telephone: 902-423-5592
HealthyMinds NS was created to make sure students have access to mental health supports whenever they need them. Their website offers multiple mental health supports and services available and free to post-secondary students in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: https://healthymindsns.ca/
To view our PDF's, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader